mercoledì 23 aprile 2014

The witch's house WIP 1 - Pencil

Since I am folling in love with the work in progress posts on the blogs of my mignature-paniter friends, I decided to do the same with an illustration I am working on.

This time it's up to the house of the witch from Hansel and Gretel's fairy tale.
She used to live in the wood in a house made of cakes, sweets, and so on; in this way she lured kids who she used to feed on.

So, here there is my cake-house in the wood; first step: pencil.


6 commenti:

  1. Hansel & Gretel was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the drawing, even before I read your post. :)

    Looking forward to your WIP's as the process is all new to me. The only step I know is pencil drawings.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm happy I succeded to catch the atmosphere of that fable :D
      The next step will arrive soon.

      Elimina
  2. Come lo dice Kuan é la casa di Hansel e Gretel , ^-^
    seguo il tuo lavoro .
    Ciao .

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie Vincent :)
      se tutto va bene entro oggi pubblicherò la seconda parte

      Elimina

LinkWithin

Related posts: