giovedì 18 settembre 2014

Sabaton model on modelstorming

Sometimes it happens: I have the possibility of reciprocate Luca's favours: he has always been my historic consultant and I would never anticipate I would do the same for him one day. Instead it happened and I am very proud of that.
I'm talking about his Sabaton model you can see today on his blog. I don't know why, but it seems he thinks I am more expert than him in Sabaton's matters, so I had my occasion to be useful. ;)
So, please, go and take a look to our job, weeeell more his than mine (let's say 90% Luca's and 10% mine but I am happy and proud all the same).

2 commenti:

  1. non essere così modesta, l'ideazione è importante quanto la realizzazione, e non preoccuparti di essere in debito, aiutarti è divertente!
    ciao

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. se vabbè, peccato che l'ideazione abbia richiesto tipo 10minuti, la realizzazione leggermente più tempo e impegno. Ma sono felice che ti diverti ad aiutarmi, mi sono divertita anche io :D

      Elimina

LinkWithin

Related posts: